Cadent Gas, AGI, Dudley
GEOBIND® was approached by Cadent Gas to explore a more compliant process for a temporary works compound at their Gospel End AGI, Dudley in the West Midlands.
Bog mats weren’t able to be used because of potential H&S issues. Due to the tight access to the site, vehicle movements needed to be kept to a minimum. Furthermore, there were strict constraints on the programme schedule.
- Achieved required CBR strength of 30% CBR (30%+ CBR across entire site)
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Imported aggregate reduced from 1518 tonnes to 506 tonnes
- Negated need for export/disposal aggregates tonnes
- Wagon movements reduced from 75 to 31.
- Reduction in imported aggregate 70% 70%
- Reduction in export/disposal 100% 100%